A seasonal site at Hickory Hills is like having your own cabin in the Northwoods without the drive. We have wooded, spacious lots on a 170-acre lake. Since May 2021 the campground has been undergoing major renovations to both infrastructure and FUN stuff. As a Seasonal, you can bring your own camper or buy one that is currently up for sale.
- It takes the guesswork out of where your site will be
- You can enjoy yourself faster because your site is already arranged
- You don’t have to pack and repack; pack and repack
- Your camping friends and neighbors camp next to you
- You save money by not having to haul your camper to and from a campground each weekend
Seasonal Sites Include
Seasonal sites include water, electric*, transfer tank*, pumpout service*, garbage and use of the common areas.
* additional charge may apply
Pricing for seasonal sites runs $3,350 plus tax.
The season runs from approximately April 15 through October 15.
Join the HHC seasonal family today. Finish out the 2021 season for $200 when you sign and pay for a 2022 Seasonal Contract in full. Payment is due when contract is signed.
* Does not apply to existing Seasonals
Click on a thumbnail below to view full size. If you are interested in any of these lots, please call 608-884-6327.
- Graded, shaded and leveled seasonal sites that are move-in ready
- Resurfaced roads throughout the park
- Bathhouse renovations
- Upgraded electric, water and sewer
The Fun Stuff
- Upgraded waterfront with a sandy swimming beach
- Added a Wibit inflatable obstacle course in the lake
- A NEW 8,000 sq. ft Event Patio with expansive shaded seating
- A NEW store with food service & delivery, ice cream and all the camping necessities
- All NEW Jumping Pillow, Water Wars, SpaceBall and Gaga Pit
- 2 NEW basketball courts
- Swimming pool upgrades
- Family-focused programming and themed weekends